Working at Blue21
We are not just your average company. Working with us means working at a highly innovative research based company and a leading international knowledge center on floating urbanization. We work together with ambassadors and experts in all kinds of fields. Also, we are a social enterprise: we think it is vital to provide all our employees and interns with the opportunity to achieve personal and professional growth.
Looking for a Floating City Developer:
- Master degree in water engineering and innovation (with focuses on climate change and marine environment preferred), be the main coordinator for several projects (English and Mandarin Chinese required)
- Conduct researches in sustainable floating development (water, food and energy nexus) and provide scientific report
- Design background/experiences required (familiar with design programs, capable of making visualizations)
- Capable of outreaching and developing new floating projects
See more details on: https://nl.linkedin.com/jobs/view/409263048
Are you a student and are you looking for an internship at an innovative company? Look no further! Blue21 is currently looking for:
- An architectural intern specialized in sustainability and/or water with good rendering skills and an expert in visualisations and 3D design
- Engineering interns (maritime/electrical/civil) with a backround in sustainable energy and/or water management who would like to take part in innovative projects
Here’s what you have to do:
- Send us an e-mail to [email protected] (put the words “Internship at Blue21” in the subject line).
- Tell us something about yourself, what you are studying, etc.
- Attach your resume and/or portfolio.
- And – most important of all – answer the following question: how do you think you can contribute to the Blue Revolution?
That’s it, we hope to hear from you soon!