Working at Blue21
We are not just your average company. Working with us means working at a highly innovative research based company and a leading international knowledge center on floating urbanization. We work together with ambassadors and experts in all kinds of fields. Also, we are a social enterprise: we think it is vital to provide all our employees and interns with the opportunity to achieve personal and professional growth.
At the moment we have no vacancies. Please check back soon!
Are you a student and are you looking for an internship at an innovative company? Look no further! Blue21 is currently looking for:
- An architectural intern specialized in sustainability and/ or water with good rendering skills and an expert in visualisations and 3D design
- Engineering interns (maritime/ electrical/ civil) with a backround in sustainable energy and/ or water management who would like to take part in innovative projects
Here’s what you have to do:
- Send us an e-mail to [email protected] (put the words “Internship at Blue21” in the subject line).
- Tell us something about yourself, what you are studying, etc.
- Attach your resume and/or portfolio.
- And – most important of all – answer the following question: how do you think you can contribute to the Blue Revolution?
That’s it, we hope to hear from you soon!
In order to accelerate the Blue Revolution we need all hands on deck. Join us or become a member of our expert network and share your ideas, knowledge or research insights.