Paving the Waves – Abstract Submission Extension
Announcement: The abstract submission deadline for the Paving the Waves Conference has been extended to 20/03/2020. You can submit your abstract now by visiting www.pavingthewaves.org/papers.
The updated conference dates are:
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION ENDS: 20/3/2020
- ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION & FULL PAPER SUBMISSION STARTS: 09/04/2020
- STANDARD REGISTRATION STARTS: 26/04/2020
- FULL PAPER SUBMISSION ENDS: 26/06/2020
- NOTIFICATION OF FULL PAPER ACCEPTANCE: 26/08/2020
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: 16/09/2020
- PAVING THE WAVES STARTS: 06/10/2020
Initiated by Blue21 and Waterstudio, PAVING THE WAVES (PtW) aims to bring together leading international experts from the industry, policymakers, entrepreneurs, and researchers from across the world to share knowledge on floating solutions in Rotterdam in 2020. With great honor, PtW will host the World Conference on Floating Solutions 2020 first organized by The Society of Floating Solutions Singapore, and the presentations of the final results from the EU-Horizon2020 funded research project, [email protected].
- Business case & real estate development
- Spatial planning & architecture
- Food & energy production
- Ecological impact & nature-based solutions.
- Governance & social impact
- Design & engineering of (infra)structures.
For further information please visit, www.pavingthewaves.org